Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Bacolod - wanna try my shoes?

Lagoon, Bacolod City man sitting park Buhay Pinoy Philippines Filipino Pilipino  people pictures photos life Philippinen
Picture's Original Title: Here always.
Thanks to: kamalayan

Lagoon, Bacolod City, Philippines

description/keywords: man, his backpack, his plastic bag

"Two days that I went to the City Lagoon, I saw him right there in the same spot with the same clothes and stuff. It is always a mix of emotions and impressions that I get when I see street people, specially those who asks for nothing and just goes on with life living it fair and just. Not to imply on the persons difficulty to live but I hope the city government not just in Bacolod but here in Manila as well to be able to extend its arms more on its people." -kAmAlAyAn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nakakaawa naman sila..